Thursday, September 18, 2008

#2



I just want to say I love you guys so much. With out you I wouldn't be here where I'm today.
Here is the latest update on what I'm doing. On the past two months I have been promoting my new movie "The dutches." In Countries Like the UK and Canada. I'm also Keeping my hands crossed over the role of Audrey Hepburn in "My fair lady." Moving along to the rumors. First of the anorexia rumor. I was devastated when I heard it. I''m completely health and well. Second Rumor. That I had cosmetic surgery to plump up My lips. That Was completely untrue. I would never do such a thing. Knowing that I have the best fans in the world. Lie,Lie. There were rumors that I wanted to stop acting. Again, Not true. I love my fans to much, to quit acting. http://keiraknightleyfan.com/index.php

1 comment:

SGirl said...

hmmm... I'm going to be completely honest with you okay. You are a very talented actor and I appreciate the work that you do. But you are fake. God knows its true you got lip implants because they are 4000 times bigger now. And you are the skinniest person I've ever seen. I've only seen you on TV and the camera is suppose to add ten pounds... I can't even imagine how you look in real life! So i would recommend that you eat more! Okay good luck in your upcoming movies and try not to be so fake!